- To promote the maritime industry
- To promote and enhance London as a leading maritime centre
- to bring together and unify maritime professionals locally and internationally by engaging with the broader shipping community
The Propeller Club, London is a luncheon club for members of the UK maritime community who come together on a regular basis to enjoy good company, good food, and stimulating discussions on the maritime issues of the day.
The discussions and debates are usually on a topic presented by a chosen VIP speaker who is selected from amongst the leaders of the Maritime Industry to deliver their perspective on the issues of the day.
- Commitment, to become a special link of the International Propeller Club with the Global Shipping Industry
- Professionalism and dedication to the needs of the Associates, the seeking of excellence, competence, efficiency and development of the Club
- Teamwork and cultivation of respect and honour between Associates and relevant parties
- Satisfaction and recognition of the Vision, Mission and Objectives of the Club.
- Transparency in dealings with the Associates and other interested groups.